Sunday 8 August 2010

Psychics 247 - Cathy King's Psychic Readers

“My mind was muddled. How could we move if we couldn’t find a suitable house? I was hoping my company would offer me a part-time job, more flexible to cope with a new born child. I searched the internet looking for answers, some kind of sign, and found www.psychics247.co.uk. I picked up the telephone and called. My psychic reader was calm and unhurried. I poured out my thoughts, feelings and worries. She told me a house would come forward and my job was safe. It was true. Within just a few weeks, we found the perfect family home and my job has agreed to a reduction in hours. She even says we will be having a girl..!! I know now, whenever I cannot cope with life, or if I just need some reassurance I am on the right path - there is always someone there when I need them.” Donna Philips.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else! psychics

    ReplyDelete