Friday 20 August 2010

Psychics and Mediums

Psychics and Mediums

“Yesterday, I took my usual walk through the fields towards the play park. Ellie my daughter was not with me, she had died in a road accident a year to the day. You do not expect your child to die before you, and I needed, somehow to come to terms with this loss. I had heard a medium reading could provide a spiritual bridge to let us reach out to our lost loved ones. I contacted www.psychics247.co.uk for a live telephone reading. I felt as if I was together with Ellie again” Thank you so much”. Adele Cabbel
Cathy King’s gifted Psychics and Mediums offer 1-2-1 professional telephone readings.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Psychics london

    ReplyDelete