Saturday 21 August 2010

Psychics Mediums

Psychics Mediums

What happens after death?
“I am usually one to advise others but alas I found myself in a situation feeling lost, confused and helpless. My son died of an overdose due to years of drug addiction. I hated myself and always felt to blame. My world was disappearing with grief and guilt. I desperately needed to talk with my son again – I had to know he was now okay and forgave me. I called Psychic 247 for a telephone reading. The medium was a wonderfully, kind, caring and compassionate lady who bridged our connection. I was elated that I actually got to speak with my boy. He is doing great now and reassured me that he has never held me at fault. This was a weight literally lifted from my soul. We finally got to say I love you and goodbye”. David Boyle
Call our experienced online psychics mediums to find out what messages the spirits have for you: www.psychic247.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment